Enable more youth from disadvantaged or vulnerable backgrounds to register and play soccer and participate in soccer activities organized by the Brossard Soccer Association (SBA)
The financial assistance offered is used to pay 50% of the player's registration fee with the SBA.
Anyone wishing to apply for financial assistance must complete the Financial Assistance Application form and attach proof of age and residence of the youth for whom the application is made, as well as proof of income from the parents or persons with physical and legal custody of the young person.
When an application for financial assistance is accepted, the registration fee is then paid directly to the SBA. Parents of the member making the application will be contacted and they will be notified of the amount remaining to be paid from the registration, a period of 30 days will then be allocated.
In order to benefit from the financial assistance of the SBA.
- The young person must be a resident of Brossard;
- The young person must be under the age of 18;
- The net income of parents or persons with physical and legal custody of the young person must not exceed thirty-five thousand dollars (35,000) notice of assessment.
- Applications for the summer season must be made between January 20 and March 1.
- Applications for the winter season must be made between August 20 and September 20.
Any application submitted will be considered by board members.
The Board may recommend financial assistance to youth whose circumstances do not meet the above eligibility criteria.
The SBA reserves the right to accept or refuse any request for financial assistance at its sole discretion.
Return form with documents by email
Form – financial aid 2019